Wasco Energy contracted Kitja Services to install four new compressor enclosures at the Jemena Atlas Compressor Station.
Key Kitja personnel were involved in the original construction of the existing enclosures and brought experience and knowledge through to the installation.
By European design, the enclosures will be installed to specifications only of which an experienced sheet metal/Insulation provider could carry out.
Key activities included:
- Develop installation methodology, scheduling and ITR
- Erect and dismantle of internal and external scaffold to support Enclosure installation
- Onsite fabrication/modifications of compressor enclosures
- Installation of acoustic insulation/fire barrier and structural steel
- Coating rectification and application to onsite field welds and modifications
- QA/QC reporting to the client to ensure staged sign-off
Commenced April 2022
Duration: 3 weeks
Peak Resources: 6
NEED A SCAFFOLDING SOLUTION?