- Workshop and site based projects
- NACE Certified Inspectors
- Coatings surveys and reporting
- Passive Fire protection
- Sheet metal fabrication and installation
- Acoustic, Thermal and Cryogenic
- Personal Protection Installation
- CUI Remediation
- Thermal blankets
- ICORR Certified Inspectors
- Scaffold design and engineering
- Shutdowns and maintenance
- Tanks and Circular scaffolding
- Crane-able scaffolds
- Inventory Reduction specialist
OUR TRACK RECORD:
- Safety: Zero injuries within our operations
- Quality: Delivering projects to specification with a Right First-Time Culture
- Management system assurance: ISO accredited Management systems
WE'RE PROUD TO WORK WITH:
OUR CLIENTS SAY IT BEST
“It has been a pleasure to work with Kitja on our engine swing campaign.
The execution of their scope went very well, and we will definitely be utilizing Kijta for future works as the campaign progresses.”
Ritchie, Senior Maintenance Planner
Origin Integrated Gas
“Kitja have been professional to deal with since day 1. The personnel have been of great calibre and worked well with some tight deadlines.
We’ll continue to work with them happily long term.”
Josh, Project Manager
"A highly professional team with a noticeably diverse range of skills, acquired from project experienced personnel that have been engaged in large scale gas projects across the country.
Their approach to safety is of high standard and priority at all times, very engaged in risk management and problem solving.
Having Kitja onboard with their ability to autonomously manage risk provides a very favourable culture to create peace of mind for existing operational personnel on site."
Martin, HSE Lead,
Integrated Gas Upstream Operating Facilities, Origin Energy
“Thanks to the team for their work onsite. They are doing a fantastic job and have been great in looking for better ways of working. Great team players!”
CSG Manager, Monadelphous
"We are always happy when our work permits us to work with companies such as Kitja, who represent regional and local capability as well as Indigenous enterprise.”
Mel Whyte, President and Managing Director Wasco Energy Australia
Sustainable outcomes through employment opportunities
“We understand that Indigenous companies are best placed to understand the challenges that exist for Indigenous workers in gaining real and sustainable employment opportunities."
Our experience, expertise and extensive knowledge make us the natural choice in the Oil and Gas, Mining, and Construction sectors
Veolia Australia trusts Kitja for expert Corrosion under Insulation survey & reports at Northern Water Treatment Facility. Experience matters.Read More